Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #23

I am finished! I have really learned a lot and can't wait to share with my teammates and students this year. My favorite new items were Rollyo and Delicious. They will really help my students do research in a much more streamlined and practical way. Nothing really surprised me- a lot of things I had seen, but not done on my own before. I like the format. You can work at your own pace. This was a great way for me to get professional development hours while spending time with my family. I would absolutely participate in more professional developments like this! I would describe this experience as practical! It was a practical way for me to reach my students and a practical way for me to be professionally developed!

I can't wait to share many of these things with my students. My 4th graders love doing projects on the computer and I am going to focus on using the computer appropriately this year. They need to develop good netiquette at a young age. We use a lot of technology in science, and now I can have my students do more in depth research using some of the "things."

No comments:

Post a Comment