Friday, August 6, 2010

Thing #16

I posted a comment to the Sandbox. I agree with someone else's comment that it's hard to see where the current information is. Maybe there should be some guidelines put in place when you create. I created a private wiki to share with my 5 other teammates. That way we can collaborate with out emailing so much back and forth. I had a cadre meeting today and I was so confused by the large number of emails that went out in planning on when and where we were to meet. Maybe a wiki will cut down on that. I do want to look more at examples of how teachers are using wikis to communicate with parents. Is there a way you can be notified when the wiki changes, or do you have to monitor it yourself? I may also use wikis for students to work on collaborative projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment