Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #9

Which Search tool was the easiest for you?

Edublogs was the easiest to search through. Google Blog will be easier if I can find the right search words.

Which was more confusing?

The Google Blog search didn't help me that much. When I searched for SBISD or Spring Branch ISD, I found mostly political ramblings from different bloggers. There is definitely a need for more teachers to collaborate through educational blogs. I am interested in blogs and different collaboration tools to help teachers share ideas. I didn't like how you had to register to access Bloglines search.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?

I am still searching for some great blogs! I will post them in the comments! I haven't found many math teacher blogs... surprisingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment